lunes, 25 de julio de 2011

How the day affect my attitude

Well you know they are different ways you can pass through all your day, sometimes you may be mad, sad, happy, or just serious about everything but the important thing that every day is a new day to start. when i wake up in the morning first i see the roof like for 2 minutes then i say hey dad good morning or not i make a spin in my bed so i can go down the stairs i the bed when i get down the bed i see the floor other 2 minutes every time that i start to taking my rope out of me so i can get in the shower I’m like take it essay men is just a brand new day and you can laugh all the day with friends i get in the shower i see another time how the water goes down and splash at the end of the road I’m like hum water do i bath or not sincerely i know that every day we have to bath so i get into the shower and start taking a bath when i go out i put my crock’s on and my towel, the time was passing.

when I’m ready to go to school and see how the weather is when i see a clear sky i say to myself ooh men this is going to be a good day, well this things is usually happens to me i start on my day with a great smile looking around seeing people that i can make laugh that people are my friends the clear weather makes me feel like inspired more freedom, and happy about the life how everything is going around the world the changes in people how do they act when the sky is clear and brighter, this is what i like the most being happy and telling jokes in the atmosphere there are some vibes that indicates you how is going to be your day bad or good.

even when you see every little tiny drop of water that allows just in front of you face it make you thing hmm i think today is going to rain, the rain don’t make me enter in a lonely sadness with mental problems, "NO" the first drop of water indicates me that there is going to grow some plant far away and will live with the support of this water, it would make river, lakes and gaps over drowned and these can be a special point where the animals can go through to drink some pure water so they can survive, i drop of water is just the beginning of a new life.

in the days that are cloudy and gray those are the days that make me feel sad because there are no sun shining in the sky that make our world brighter, when i go out of these bubble where i am where i think everything is just colorful and funny in these days it over is like my world goes down me a big wall starts to throw big block over me of sadness and gloom i don’t know how to describe the emotion i have inside my heart is a chilly cold that make my heart goes slower and because of that i act in slow motion i have no feeling exactly good as one day are sun even the people how they are are different are more calm than as usual

and the days that is strange that make me angry is the hot of the sun that incredible starts making me like angry because i cannot stand the incredible heat that is also a day that can change the way i act i now is disgusting but i start to sweat a lot because of the sun warm, but this can get solved by going un a splash on the pool that incredible sensation of being more cold in that infernal sun is so good that you forgot all of the things you were angry and just start enjoying de day.

1 comentario: