lunes, 18 de julio de 2011

first time i saw my best friend

Well this is the story of how i meet my best friend, you know is not usual find i friend that supports you in everything you do that cares about you and is by your side at all times in bad or good situations, this story begins when i was changing of school to were I`m right now, the day starts as usual the only difference is that i was excited about my first day at school, i was a little bit nervous about being the new boy at school but i know that i can go through that.

when i was entering in to my class i saw that it was made from block, that it was high and had a fall on the roof, the lights were large tubes in the class were three of them in the air a was felling happy about how i was going in the school, alright a become meeting people from my class, that they were not different from me, i was like surprise of how this school was, i was just amazed about it.in my classroom there were a guy called memo he was one of the first person that i meet in that school, memo was a funny, outgoing, that cares a little about the school, he has a rude temperament, but he is like that what we can do, he was the one who introduce me into the group that I’m now there is were i meet my best friend.

i was the new one in that group of friend i was hanging out with them even i was so nervous that  i can’t eat because of that of the new people around me, then a guy call Jose come over me and say "hey, what’s your name" i answer the question then he goes by passing the time i was less nervous about it, that guy who is going to turn in to my new best friend was a high like 1.76, he has black hair, i think he has black eyes, he is like chubby with muscles. well he is a great friend he is funny, he is outgoing he knows what he wants to do and do it right, well in that moment that guy that was in the group of friends didn’t became my best friend until the next year of school.

well over the last year we were made in to really good friends, but don’t best friends one day he invited me to the beach with his family and our other friend Rodrigo Rivera, he told us "hey guys do you want to pass over the weekend with me and my family in xetulul and xocomil", that was in like august  we were like yeah why not, when the days were passing i can’t wait that the day of going out with my friends in that weekend we were making jokes we were laughing about all the things no matter what is we were laughing like we say hey look an ant, and we start to laugh out laugh, there were the place that we became best friends, is like the way he do jokes and the way i do my jokes is like combined an it created a big mess thing full of jokes in everywhere, he is a guy in who you can trust, that will always support you in the bad and good things that happened to you during your life, he is respectful with the other persons, he is the one that you can say "hey men i got a problem can you help me", he will not always help you because no one is perfect and knows what to answer the years were passing now I’m in third grade section A he is with me in my class we do jokes all day if he feels sad i made him smile or vice versa, no remember the real friends are the people that is always with you in all circumstances, no the people that is interest only because you have a lot of money so decided well, who are you going to choose as your best friend?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario